So, what is the co-owner of Australia’s largest Veterinary Specialist Hospital group – The Animal Referral Hospital & Emergency Centres – really like?
Sure, Veterinary specialist surgeon Dr Sarah Goldsmid is incredibly passionate about her work… but when compared to the sometimes 'oh-so-important' human specialists – what can we pet lovers and referring Vets expect?
In this the first of several Recorded 'LIVE' @ARH VETtalk chats, you'll discover what drives Dr Sarah to keep improving the lives of pets...
Here's what Dr Sarah talks about in this video!
* The unorthodox way I became a specialist.
* Discovering I can’t always get the miracle result for every pet.
* Sounds can be disturbing if you let them.
* Post-anaesthetic howlers – which breeds are most vocal?
* Modern Anaesthetics – better than their predecessors.
* Why good/great veterinary care is worth the cost.
* What do I recommend to my friends getting a new pet.
... and more!